A bit of rambling (but secretly coherent) about the sensuality, the physicality, the worldliness, and erotics of thinking.
- ideas as viruses — at times quite loving — that occupy the body
- the way an idea occupies a body, takes it over, and leads that body into new worlds
- the difference between experiencing thought and experiencing radical haecceity, or thisness, such as the wonder of a the ocean's swell
- Neo (in The Matrix) and Lucy (in Luc Besson's terrible film) who see the fundamental code of the world while I try to see different possible codes of the world — but the visual experience I have is quite similar to theirs
- why I don't like academic thinking